Share with permission
This site may share your personally identifiable information with third parties only with your explicit permission. This site does not contact you without your explicit permission
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for Marquis de Lafayette Chapter, Sons of the American Revolution. Because this web site wants to demonstrate its commitment to your privacy, it has agreed to disclose its information practices. This web site has agreed to notify you of:
1. What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identification is collected from you through the web site
2. The organization collecting the information
3. How the information is used
4. With whom the information may be shared
5. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
6. The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR control
7. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection and Use
Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR collects information from our visitors at several different points on our website.
Site visitors are not required to complete a registration form to visit our site or view any published contents. No visitor is required at any time to provide demographic information (such as income level and gender), and unique identifiers (such as social security number).
Policies for Youth (Individuals under 17 Years of Age)
The Kidz Privacy Site
- No registration is required to visit the Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR website. Youth have complete access to all information published online at this website.
- Youth are required to provide the email address of a parent or guardian when conducting internet coorespondence with Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR. This allows the parent or guardian to be aware of and participate in the youth's online experience. Any parent may request to review all coorespondence from their child after verification of their identity to Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR.
- When we do not obtain prior verifiable parental consent, online contact information will be used only to directly respond to the youth's request and will not be used to contact the youth for other purposes.
- We will not distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information collected from a youth under age 13 without prior verifiable parental consent.
- Parents may revoke their consent at any time by contacting Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR.
- No personal information about youth is posted online at Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR by the web site staff.
Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR does not maintain an online order capability.
We do not use a log program which records IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, and track user's movement for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR does not share aggregated demographic information with advertisers.
This web site contains links to other sites. These links are usually indicated with this symbol . Please be aware that Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
Surveys & Contests
Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR does not conduct surveys or contests.
Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR does not employ a referral service for informing a friend about our site. Visitors are encouraged to tell others about Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR.
This website takes every precaution to protect our visitors' information. When users submit sensitive information via email to Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR, your information is protected both online and off-line and is not further shared without consent of the visitor. If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR.
Supplementation of Information
Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR does not supplement the information we receive from Mt Pilgrim members or visitors with information from 3rd party sources.
We send all new Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR Online Members a welcoming email to verify their email address and personal information they would like shared in our Patriot's directory. This email directory is not shared online. Established members will occasionally receive information on new Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR events and activities. Out of respect for the privacy of our members we present the option to not forward non-Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR communications. Please see our choice and opt-out below.
Site and Service Updates
We also send Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR Members site and service announcement updates. We communicate with Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR Members to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their listing via email to Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
If a Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR Member's personally identifiable information changes, or if a member no longer desires listing or our service, we will correct, update or remove that member's personal data provided to us. This can be done by emailing Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR.
Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR Members who no longer wish to receive messages or be listed in our Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR Members Directory may opt-out by replying to unsubscribe in the subject line in the email or email to Marquis de Lafayette Chapter SAR.
Notification of Changes
Your Acceptance of These Terms
Parents are encouraged to read How to Protect Kids' Privacy Online at the US Federal Trade Commission website.